HUAAN LIMITED promises to take the corporate social and environmental responsibilities, and keep zero tolerance for slavery and human trafficking. We voluntarily follow the requirement of SA8000 “Do not use or support the use of forced or compulsory labor as defined in No. 29 International Labour Organization (ILO) Convention, including prison labor; and do not engage in or support human trafficking”, voluntarily follow the requirement of BSCI “Do not engage in any form of slavery, coercion, debt, contract, abduction or involuntary labor”, and voluntarily follow the requirement of EICC “Prohibit from using the labor limited by coercion, mortgage (including debt) or contract, involuntary prison labor, slavery or trafficked people".
HUAAN LIMITED has adopted CSR Corporate Social Responsibility Code regarding to itself and its suppliers. When performance assessment is conducted to the supplier and/or renewing business is conducted with supplier, HUAAN LIMITED will evaluate each supplier's behavior in accordance with Social Responsibility and Occupational Health and Safety Commitment.
HUAAN LIMITED also formulates a social responsibility statement based on international convention, social responsibility standard, international labor and human right standard. This statement reinforces and strengthens the commitment made by HUAAN LIMITED to the rights of its staff, supply chain and global staff. The social responsibility statement of HUAAN LIMITED can be checked on website: http://www.huaandz.com
HUAAN LIMITED has taken various measures to ensure that there are no forced labor, slave and trafficked people in the operation of the company, which include following contents:
* The social responsibility risk is assessed based on review and monitoring results;
* Work Guideline for Recruitment of Production Staff/Employment is strictly implemented, the use of the labor limited by coercion, mortgage (including debt) or contract, involuntary prison labor, slavery or trafficked people is prohibited, if the counterparty obtains the trust of the company through deceptive way, once it is discovered, the company will immediately take measures to protect the victims and report it to relevant departments or local governments;
* CSR corporate social responsibility training and promotion are conducted to management and all staffs respectively to enhance the awareness of social responsibility of staffs;
* Work Guideline for Prevention of Compulsive Work is strictly implemented to ensure that all staffs work voluntarily, the staffs are respected, the human rights are protected and the staffs are not discriminated and disciplined, protect the freedom of the staff and personal integrity, and encourage the staff to perform the right to supervise and the obligation to report.
Meanwhile, HUAAN LIMITED has taken various measures to ensure that there are no forced labor, slave and trafficked people in the supply chain, which include following contents:
* The supply chain risk is assessed based on review and monitoring results;
* Social Responsibility and Occupational Health and Safety Commitment is signed with all the qualified suppliers (100%). It is a part of our standard requirements on all suppliers of HUAAN LIMITED to comply with the commitment;
* The training of CSR Corporate Social Responsibility Requirement is conducted to all supply chain management professionals of HUAAN LIMITED;
* The supplier is organized to be trained to strengthen the awareness of social responsibility of supplier;
* A professional or third-party agency is appointed to conduct periodic review to the supplier.
Our focus on slavery and human trafficking is only a part of the work to promote the transparency of supply chain and broader range of accountability system. We will not tolerate the condition that there is the labor limited by coercion, mortgage (including debt) or contract, involuntary prison labor, slavery or trafficked people for any other purpose of supplier of HUAAN LIMITED.